23 August 2014

Day 6 Back To School Challenge: Starting Fresh!

Hello bookworms, 
Here we have Day 6 of our Back To School Challenge hosted by Parajunkee.


Day 6: Starting Fresh! Back to School means time to get organized and start fresh. What are some steps you will take on your blog to keep things flowing smoothly or to change things up?


Some things I plan to do:
- I have this habit of reading a lot of books, and never reviewing them. I want to review that stack of books, before continuing to swallow my TBR list.
-There are some coding/ HTML stuff, that are driving me insane. I need to learn those, in order to fix some problems on my blog.
- I need an official banner for "Creature Feature", and a new one for "Weird Legends", because I don't like that one.
- There are some problems with the design. I will fix them.
Well, that's it!

Have a great day!

Happy Scary Reading!


4 comments:

  1. I really like your design as it is, so I can't wait to see any changes you make! :) Those are some great things to look forward to.

    Back To School
    Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... thank you! Seriously stop being so nice :)

      Delete
  2. Since you're so into graphic stuff, I can't wait to see what you'll come up with. About the Weird Legends and Creature Feature...if you don't mind me putting my own 2 cents in...they deserve an archive, so that anyone can find their favourite monster at any moment! ;) What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU :) I did the Creature List just like you told me. It is amazing!!! :)

      Delete

{Stay a little longer}