06 January 2015

Top Ten Tuesdays: Top Ten Most Anticipated Debut Novels For 2015

Hello Bookworms,
Welcome to another Top Ten Tuesdays:
Top Ten Most Anticipated Debut Novels For 2015

1.Seveneves: A Novel
by Neal Stephenson

2.The Book of Phoenix
by Nnedi Okorafor

3.Time Salvager
by Wesley Chu

4.Black Heart
by Mark Smylie

5.Clash of Eagles
by Alan Smale

6.Karen Memory
by Elizabeth Bear

7.The Deep
by Nick Cutter

8.The Orphan Queen (The Orphan Queen, #1)
by Jodi Meadows

9. Harrison Squared
by Daryl Gregory

10. Trigger Warning: Short Fictions and Disturbances
by Neil Gaiman


 Have a great day!
Happy Scary Reading!


6 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Those are some new to me ones! Hope you enjoy them all this year!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lazy girl! I had to copy and paste all the titles on Goodreads, because I was curious to know what those books were about...and there were no links to click on. I blame you for the worsening of my carpal tunnel syndrome ;).
    (...Well, I actually don't have CTS...not yet).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muhahahahahahahahahaha!!! It wasn't me, Dracula recommended these books, muahahahaha!

      Delete
  3. Most of those are new to me, I do want to read Orphan Queen too! :)

    ReplyDelete

{Stay a little longer}