23 November 2013

Stacking The Shelves: The Kite Runner ; The Shining & More



Hello World!!!
In this windy and rainy Saturday, I am not feeling my very best. Apparently I have flu, because I can’t stop sneezing. I’m sipping a bit of coffee, and hoping I won’t be sick until Monday. One thing I hate for sure is to skip school. Because I have to do extra assignment and then I don’t have time to read or write!
Well, enough with the ramblings.
Today I am going to talk about my new books :D
I wanted to snap some artistic photos of my new books, you know like my famous WOW post, but honestly I am too lazy and too sick to move.
All you can do is sit and enjoy my ramblings.
Oh and “Stacking the Shelves” is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.


Now to the books:

The Kite Runner by Khalid Hosseini

Every Friday our English teacher gives us a book to read, and next week we discuss it on class. This week we were given The Kite’s Runner. I have already read “A Thousand Splendid Suns”, “And the Mountains Echoed”,  so I am hardly waiting for this one :D















The Shining By Stephen King

My sister knows I am crazy about Stephen King, so she bought me “The Shining”. I haven’t seen the movie, I don’t know what to expect. Definitely I am going to write one of those long reviews for this.


The Wolf At His Door
This is my weekend getaway. I signed up to receive a copy for review. The review will be posted on Monday!



















Well, that is all! Have you read these books? What would you suggest me? Tell me in the comments below. Goodbye! The big bad “Math” is waiting for me!

5 comments:

  1. I still haven't read The Kite Runner, but I've heard it's a fantastic book! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely read The Shining before you see the movie - the book is (as is usually the case) so much better.

    Here's my STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I heard that Stephen king didn't like the movie that much.

      Delete
  3. Can't beat a little bit of The Shining. I haven't read The Kite Runner, but hope you enjoy it! Oh, and I just followed you on GFC. :)

    Heres mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete

{Stay a little longer}