29 November 2013

A Writer's Home Office Organization Tips

This week I have been very busy. And not because I had any extra homework or anything like that. I am organizing an awareness campaign for how to treat cancer patients. This is very important to me, because I am a cancer survivor. So, you could say this week was pretty much stressful.
Anyways, here I am, back again!
This is a very interesting post, and since I have been organizing my desk today, I thought I would share with you some of my organization tips.

You are welcome!




It’s kinda weird that my home office is pink, and I am a horror writer, but who cares.

Some of my tips would be:
-Always clean your desk after you finish your work.
- Always keep cards, papers, notebooks, and most importantly your agenda on your desk.
-Try to personalize your home office, otherwise you won’t be productive.
- Use pin boards for inspiration.
-It’s better if you have your library near your desk.






No comments:

Post a Comment

{Stay a little longer}