24 January 2014

Feature and Follow #3 ~Books looking foward reading in 2014

Hello World,
Did you miss me? I’m sure you did!
This feature is hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison can read. For more information click here or here.

Well, it’s Friday! Are you going out? Ha, I’m sure you’re not, since you are reading my blog. You probably enjoy reading all alone, than going to party with your friends. If that so, then … I love you!
This weeks question is:

What books are you looking forward to reading in 2014?




I saw this at the airport when I was leaving for Rome, Italy. Unfortunately I couldn’t buy it, because I already have some books to review.

I am hardly waiting to finish those books, and pick up some gruesome masterpiece J

Hope you have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

{Stay a little longer}