02 February 2014

Sunday Post #2

Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

Aye, what a week! I was in Rome, but I came back in Albania. This was a very stressful week. 
Maybe that's why I haven't post anything here :(
But hey, anyways I have some great news:
 I did my first review at Parajunkee's View. Have you checked it yet? Here's the link!
Tomorrow I have an interview. Yup, you heard it right, an interview! I will be on Tv. I am so excited!!! I am going to talk about my experience as a cancer patient.
Plus I finished my autobiographic book, and to top it off I won for the first time a contest in Italy!
So, you can imagine how excited I am.
For the next week....
8th February - Moonflower Review
9th February - Creature Feature Trailer



Well, I hope you have a great week...
See you soon!
Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I hope I'm not late (since you posted this 15 hours ago), but good luck on your 1st TV appearance!
    I'd like to know more about that contest too...
    And I hope I'll be able to send you something within the week. You know what I mean :).

    ReplyDelete

{Stay a little longer}