24 March 2015

If Dracula was my best friend Part 1

Hello Bookworms,
How have you been doing these days? I have been fine, working on my horror book. These days I have been thinking, what would it be like if Dracula was my best friend. I think you have already accustomed to my weird thoughts, therefore I don’t have to explain anything, and we shall begin our fun post for this week:
If Dracula was my best friend Part 1
A Story by AnilaH. From A Writer’s Dark Corner

Firstly Dracula is not a vegetarian, and yes he sucks human blood, but I am his best friend, that’s why I am safe.

Dracula: I don’t know, I am not feeling fine these days.
Anila: Why is that? Haven’t you eaten well?
Dracula: It’s not that. I have been reading Kafka lately.
Anila: Oh God! Here we go again! Who gave you that book?
Dracula: I found it in your library. I took it last time I was here.
Anila: How many times have I told you… my library is a red zone for you! Who knows what you might find there.
Dracula: What is a red zone? What is life? Does it matter anymore? Does it matter, since I do not seem to care if I would bleed to death during the night? I would be glad to die.
Anila: You are already dead Dracula.
Dracula: I am like a hunger artist, fasting all my life. Just because I don’t like human’s food. I am a picky eater. Will I be replaced with a healthy puma, whom is going to have all her favorite food?
Anila: Stop being such a drama queen! You don’t go well with philosophy.
Dracula: What is the philosophy of life?
Anila: |I'm done. Bye!


That’s it for today! I hope you enjoyed it! Don’t forget to put your thoughts in the comment section below.

Have a great day!
Happy Scary Reading!

3 comments:

  1. Love the signature LOL.
    What Kafka book has he been reading, to get so gloomy? (Not that Kafka is a light read, ever. LOL).

    ReplyDelete

{Stay a little longer}