08 April 2015

April's Guide To Reading: Spring Reading Music Playlist

___
Hello bookworms
It's me, Klejda. This is my spring reading playlist. This is what I plan to listen to when spring eventually comes. For those of you who are enjoying the lovely, spring weather I hope you like it.



All of Shawn Mendes’ songs. Trust me they are all awesome. Check out Stitches, and Never Be Alone.
Sam Hunt – Take Your Time (it has a nice combination of spoken voice and singing)
Scorpions – Wind Of Change
Sam Tsui – Don’t Want An Ending
Robin Schulz feat. Jasmine Thompson – Sun Goes Down
Bruno Mars – Young Girls
Lewis Watson – Into The Wild; What About Today
Kodaline – Honest; Autopilot; The One
Ben Rector – Song For The Suburbs
Lumineers – Ho Hey

Have a great day!
Happy Scary Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Stay a little longer}