05 November 2014

November's Guide To Reading



Hello Bookworms,
It’s me, Klejda. I decided to take over this blog today, while Anila is in Italy. Welcome to November’s Guide to Reading!

Music:
When I’m reading or studying I generally don’t listen to music but the few times that I do,  I like to listen to songs such as:
You Be The Anchor That Keeps My Feet On The Ground I'll Be The Wings That Keep Your Heart In The Clouds – Mayday Parade (lovely name by the way)
Do I Wanna Know – The Arctic Monkeys
One For The Road – The Arctick Monkeys
Soldier – Before You Exit
When The Lights Die – Boyce Avenue
High Above The Ground – Daughty (all songs by Daughtry basically)
Nina – Ed Sheeran
Guns And Horses – Ellie Goulding
Try – Simple Plan
Another Love – Tom Odell

Books For this month:
Some of my favourite books are:
The Diviners – Libba Bray
The Night Circus – Erin Morgenstern
Is It Just Me – Miranda Hart
The Storyteller – Antonia Michaelis
The Edge Of Never – J. A. Redmerski
And of course The Fault In Our Stars – John Green

Beverages of choice:
I preffer frappe, or coffee, and you all know what is Anila’s choice of course. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

{Stay a little longer}